THOR has created packages that fulfill the needs of most practitioners and offer excellent value for money. However we appreciate that some customers will have specific needs that may be better served by a custom system which can be selected from the comprehensive range of fully interchangeable components below.
THOR offer a choice of 2 different drive units and 13 different treatment probes. All treatment probes are interchangeable with all drive units.
The treatment probes break down in to 5 categories:
- LED clusters for superficial treatments over large areas (e.g. wound healing)
- IR (infra-red) single laser probes for pain relief and deep musculoskeletal disorders
(e.g. joint, tendon, bone)
- IR laser clusters for pain relief and deep musculoskeletal disorders over larger areas
- VR (visible red) single laser probes for wound healing and dermatology
- VR laser clusters for wound healing and dermatology over larger areas
We are happy to offer expert advice on which laser package will best suits your needs.
"Fantastic treatment system. Every GP should have one. Cost effective for patient and doctor."
Dr Chris Millar MBBS
Ballarat Mind-Body Medicine
"The effectiveness of Low Level Laser Treatment, or Photomedicine as it is more accurately described, is fact not hype. It is a vital part of the future of medical care and I have been using the PainTHOR package in my medical practice for the past 6 years because there is no better photomedical system and the level of support from THOR is second to none. The THOR equipment is also a winner from a financial standpoint. My investment in the package was recovered in just 21 working days."
Jay D Roberts MD
Diplomate/Board Certified Physiatrist
(Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)