- Literature Watch for End 2014. 130 new papers
- LLLT Training courses:
- USA: Orlando, LA, San Francisco
- CANADA: Toronto ON, Vancouver BC
- UK: Southampton, London, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds
- Conference: 2015 ASLMS Annual Conference USA
- Good news, bad news: Pubmed adopts Photobiomodulation Therapy as a MeSH term but BMJ ignores LLLT for neck pain ... again
130 new LLLT papers for you including a systematic review on shoulder tendinopathies, a excellent article review in an orthopedics journal by Howard Cotler, four systematic reviews on orthodontic tooth movement!, a trial showing LEDs improve sperm motility, another systematic review on oral mucositis, and much more.
THOR Training dates and cities:
We study LLLT relentlessly (had you noticed?). We use our knowledge to develop our training, treatments and products. Come see what we have learned since your last training. Now available with Continuing Medical/Dental Education credits.
- What is the difference between the anti-inflammatory effects of LLLT, the healing and the analgesic mechanisms?
- Have you thought about treating lymphatics?
- Are you de-activating trigger points (and how does that work!)?
- How much LLLT is enough, how much is too much?
- Joules or J/cm2 - which is the right way to express dose and how is it calculated?
- Lasers or LEDs, red or infrared wavelengths, high or low power density, pulsed or continuous?
- Treatment times and treatment intervals and when to expect a result.
- Safety, contraindications, adverse effects, regulations and reimbursement
It seems like a lot to learn in one day but we use videos, cartoons and a 50 page illustrated book to help you so very little note-taking is required. A certificate of attendance is provided.
Discounts for groups, repeat attendees and early registration.
|Sun, 26 Apr 2015
|Wed, 29 Apr 2015
|Sat, 9 May 2015
|Wed, 20 May 2015
|Sat, 6 Jun 2015
|Sun, 7 Jun 2015
|Wed, 17 Jun 2015
|Wed, 8 Jul 2015
|Sat, 18 Jul 2015
||Los Angeles CA
|Sun, 19 Jul 2015
||San Francisco CA
|2015 April 22-26
||2015 ASLMS Annual Conference
Good News: Pubmed adopts Photobiomodulation Therapy as a MeSH term
The US National Library of Medicine (NLM) accepted "Photobiomodulation Therapy" as an official Medical Subject Heading (MeSH) term starting in November 2015.
There are four reasons why this is important ...
Bad News: BMJ snubs LLLT for neck pain, again but gives drugs with no evidence a pass
As reported here in 2013 there are no licensed drugs for non-specific neck pain because "there isn't much specific research that shows drugs help neck pain". For LLLT/PBM however, there are at least 16 (mostly positive) RCTs and a positive systematic review published in The Lancet. So I did something about it, guess what happened ...